FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Courtesy of Suffolk Athletics Communications
BOSTON – Suffolk baseball seniors Brady Chant and Zach Grogan have teamed up to strike out hunger Saturday, April 28 with a food drive to benefit Rosie's Place during the Rams' GNAC doubleheader versus conference rival Saint Joseph's (Maine).
Fans are encouraged to bring non-perishable items to East Boston Memorial Park with a drop off station set up behind home plate before Suffolk, who already secured a first-round bye into the 2018 GNAC Tournament, looks to clinch the regular season title versus the Monks at 1 p.m.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact Brady Chant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Canned Fruit (No Added Sugars)
- Canned Vegetables (Low Sodium)
- Canned Soups, Stews, Sauces (Low Sodium)
- Canned Tuna and Chicken in Water
- Dry Beans
- Peanut Butter
- Brown Rice
- Whole Wheat Pasta
- Oatmeal Packets
- Cereal – Corn Flakes, Cheerios, Special K, Raisin Brian, Granola
- 100% Juice
- Shelf-Stable Mile
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Toothpaste and Toothbrushes
- Lip Balm
- Brushes and Combs
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- New and Gently-Used Towels